Jonathan Green Blue Panther® Kentucky Bluegrass Grass Seed grows a sod-quality lawn from seed. Use this seed mixture to overseed a thinning lawn that was previously planted with Kentucky bluegrass sod. Blue Panther® contains the very best Kentucky bluegrasses currently grown by leading sod growers and on golf courses across America.
Blue Panther lawns are dark-green in color, very uniform in leaf texture and can withstand high traffic. Kentucky bluegrass has a horizontally spreading rhizome root system which results in bare spots being filled in, thickening the entire lawn. Use our Blue Panther® when you want to keep a 100% Kentucky bluegrass lawn. This seed germinates in 14-21 days.
- Use for reseeding a lawn originally sodded with Kentucky bluegrass
- Grows a dark-green, sod quality lawn that fills in bare spots quickly
- Contains durable and hearty Kentucky bluegrasses that withstand high traffic
- These bluegrasses are grown by leading sod growers across the USA
- 3 lb Bag
- Overseeding – Seeds up to 4,800 sq. ft.
- New Lawns – Seeds up to 2,400 sq. ft.