Add a sea of wavy petaled, violet-blue blossoms to your garden (h)arbor! The intense color of 'My Navy' makes it a stand-out among sweet peas. Large, lightly fragrant blooms on long, sturdy stems make them fantastic for full bouquets of all dark blooms, or pairings with contrasting, lighter flowers. Pollinators love them too! Deer resistant.
• Botanical Name: Lathyrus odoratus
• Family: Fabaceae
• Native: Italy
• Hardiness: Frost-tolerant annual
• Plant Dimensions: 8' vines
• Variety Information: 1"–2" dark purple-blue flowers with wavy petals
• Exposure: Full Sun to Part Shade
• Bloom Period: Spring to Summer
• When to Sow Outside: RECOMMENDED. Cold Climates: 4 to 6 weeks before your average last frost date, or as soon as the soil can be worked. Mild Climates: Late fall to early winter for spring bloom. Ideal soil temperature is 55°–65°F.
• When to Start Inside: 4 to 6 weeks before your average last frost date. Sow in biodegradable pots and grow in cool conditions (55°F–65°F).
• Days to Emerge: 10–21 Days
• Seed Depth: 1"
• Seed Spacing: A group of 3 seeds every 6"
• Thinning: When 3" tall thin to 1 every 6"