Pink, Purple, and Sunrise Bumble Bee tomatoes make up this sweet and tangy blend. Each tomato is striped, no two are alike, and mixed together they are stunning. Juicy right off the vine or in a salad. Big plants (provide support) produce big yields throughout the season. Crack resistant. Organically color-coded seeds for identification: red seed for Pink tomatoes, natural seed for Purple, and yellow seed for Sunrise.
• Botanical Name: Solanum lycopersicum
• Days to Maturity: 70 days from transplanting
• Family: Solanaceae
• Native: Andes
• Hardiness: Frost-sensitive annual
• Plant Dimensions: Vines up to 6' or longer
• Variety Information: Round, striped pink, purple, and yellow/orange bicolor. 1 ½" tomatoes just under 2 ounces.
• Type: Indeterminate, Cherry
• When to Sow Outside: For mild climates only: 1 to 2 weeks after your average last frost date, and when soil temperature is at least 60°F.
• When to Start Inside: RECOMMENDED. 4 to 6 weeks before transplanting. Transplant when air temperature is 45°F or warmer, usually 1 to 2 weeks after your average last frost date. Ideal soil temperature for germination is 70°–90°F.
• Days to Emerge: 5–10 days
• Seed Depth: ⅛"
• Seed Spacing: A group of 3 seeds every 24"–36"
• Row Spacing: 36"
• Thinning: When 2" tall, thin to 1 every 24"–36"
• Harvesting: Artisan Bumble Bee Blend tomatoes are at the peak of sun-ripened deliciousness when they are deeply colored, and have a slight give when gently squeezed.