This tantalizing blend will have you dreaming of fresh summer salads and pastas. Tiger tomatoes are sleek, striped, and colorful. Crack resistant, 2" fruits in a variety of colors. Seeds are color coded with organic food colorings: Green = natural seed, Pink = red color, and Blush = yellow seed.
• Botanical Name: Solanum lycopersicum
• Days to Maturity: 70 days from transplanting
• Family: Solanaceae
• Native: Andes
• Hardiness: Frost-sensitive annual
• Plant Dimensions: Vines up to 6' or longer
• Variety Information: Mix of green, pink and gold, 2", elongated cherry tomatoes with varied stripes.
• Type: Indeterminate, Cherry
• When to Sow Outside: For mild climates only: 1 to 2 weeks after your average last frost date, and when soil temperature is at least 60°F.
• When to Start Inside: RECOMMENDED. 4 to 6 weeks before transplanting. Transplant when air temperature is 45°F or warmer, usually 1 to 2 weeks after your average last frost date. Ideal soil temperature for germination is 70°–90°F.
• Days to Emerge: 5–10 days
• Seed Depth: ⅛"
• Seed Spacing: A group of 3 seeds every 24"–36"
• Row Spacing: 36"
• Thinning: When 2" tall, thin to 1 every 24"–36"
• Harvesting: Artisan Tiger Stripes Blend tomatoes are at the peak of sun-ripened deliciousness when the stripes can be clearly seen on the green, pink, and gold tomatoes, and have a slight give when gently squeezed.