A unique combination of distinctively different cherry tomatoes! Seeds are color-coded for identification. Blend includes: 'Sundrop' (orange tomato), 'Gold Nugget' (yellow tomato), 'Chocolate Cherry' (brown tomato), 'Sweetie' (red tomato), 'Green Grape' (green tomato), 'Super Snow White' (white tomato), and 'Bicolor Cherry' (pink/white striped tomato). Provide support for vigorous vines that easily reach 6'.
• Botanical Name: Solanum lycopersicum
• Days to Maturity: 55–90 days from transplanting
• Family: Solanaceae
• Native: Andes
• Hardiness: Frost-sensitive annual
• Plant Dimensions: Vines up to 6' or longer
• Variety Information: The following are the variety names, growth habit, fruit color, and the seed color: 'Sundrop' indeterminate, orange tomato (orange seed); 'Gold Nugget' determinate, yellow tomato (yellow seed); 'Chocolate Cherry' indeterminate, brown tomato (blue seed); 'Sweetie' indeterminate, red tomato (red seed); 'Green Grape' determinate, green tomato (green seed); 'Super Snow White' indeterminate, white tomato (natural seed); and 'Bicolor Cherry' indeterminate, pink/white striped tomato (pink seed).
• Type: Indeterminate and Determinate, Cherry
• When to Sow Outside: For mild climates only: 1 to 2 weeks after your average last frost date, and when soil temperature is at least 60°F.
• When to Start Inside: RECOMMENDED. 4 to 6 weeks before transplanting. Transplant when air temperature is 45°F or warmer, usually 1 to 2 weeks after your average last frost date. Ideal soil temperature for germination is 70°–90°F.
• Days to Emerge: 5–10 days
• Seed Depth: ⅛"
• Seed Spacing: A group of 3 seeds every 24"–36"
• Row Spacing: 36"
• Thinning: When 2" tall, thin to 1 every 24"–36"
• Harvesting: Rainbow Blend tomatoes are at the peak of sun-ripened deliciousness when fully colored, and have a slight give when gently squeezed.