Bonide Bontone II Rooting Powder 1.25 oz
• Once applied, this powder promotes quick root development from cuttings. Simply dip the end of a clipping into the powder and then place it in moist soil, this helps the rooting process of cuttings.
• This product is not exclusive to cuttings. Use this on seeds or bulbs by putting them in a bag with some powder then shake the bag gently to coat the seeds or bulbs.
• This plant growth hormone stimulates root production in hardwood and softwood cuttings. It works well for ornamentals, vegetables, fruit trees, and berries.
• Designed for use on azaleas, mums, geraniums, pachysandra, poinsettias, and a wide range of other plants, this product helps so many plants develop roots.
• When it is time to transplant your plants to different pots or places within your garden, use this product to facilitate the production of healthy roots.