A superior type parafinic oil that may be used as a growing season spray, dormant spray (no leaves) or delayed dormant (green tip) spray to control overwintering eggs of red spiders, scale insects, aphids, bud moths, leaf roller, red bug, codling moth, blister mites, galls, whitefly, mealy bugs and other insects. Highly recommended for use on fruit trees, shade trees, shrubs, ornamentals, roses and vegetables.
• This 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, mites, and diseases. Can be used at the dormant stage, green tip stage, delayed dormant stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease.
• Product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, aphids, scale insects, mites, mealybugs, and certain species of moth.
• Helps to control powdery mildew, rust, greasy spot, botrytis, and other listed diseases.
• Used to protect pears, cherries, ornamentals, shrubs, peaches, asparagus, corn, peppers, roses, and other crops listed on the label.
• The active ingredient of All Seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil. Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues. This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets.