Bonide Insecticidal Soap Ready to Use 12 fl oz
Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids From Plants Kills insects on contact. Ideal for houseplants, vegetables, flowers, fruits...Patented formula does not persist in the environment and may be used up to day of harvest. Suitable for organic gardening.
• A broad spectrum fungicide, insecticide and miticide for control of insects, diseases and mites on vegetables, fruit, nuts, herbs, spices, roses, flowers, shrubs, houseplants and turf grass around the home.
• Bonide Bon-Neem Insecticidal Soap helps kills 240 listed insects such as stink bugs, boxelder bugs, fungus gnats, and more.
• This product is an effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases including powdery mildew, black spot, downy mildew, anthracnose, leaf spot, etc.
• The Bon-Neem Insecticidal Soap contains Pyrethrins which can be derived from Chrysanthemum flowers which know to have a potent insecticidal activity by targeting the nervous system of the insects.
• Do not apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children or pets, either directly or through drift. Do not make applications during rain. Do not water the treated area to the point of run-off.