Contact and systemic action. Kills grassy and broadleaf weeds like crabgrass, clover, chickweed, oxalis, dollarweed, spurge, foxtail and over 200 others. RTS treats 6,600 sq. ft.
• In one easy step, spray controls lawns from growing crabgrass, dandelion, clover, black medic, chickweed, poison ivy, creeping charlie, and many other broadleaf weeds.
• Herbicide will kill weed down to the root, not the lawn when used as directed. Not recommended for St. Augustine or Centipede grass type turf.
• Application is intended for after weeds have sprouted. It enters the lawn weeds through their leaves and moves inside, eventually down into the roots.
• This product is intended for the treatment of individual weeds, patches of weeds, or sparse weeds scattered throughout home lawns.
• This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy.