The Original all natural & organic fertilizer
- All purpose – for all flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs
- Get more blooms with more vibrant color
- Grow larger plants with deeper green foliage
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone microbes
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no fillers or sludges
When to use:
Trees & Shrubs: Spring and late Fall
Flowers and Vegetables: Once per month during growing season
How much to use:
Garden Beds: Mix into top 4 inches of soil at the rate of 4 lbs. per 100 sq. ft.
New Plantings: Mix 1 cup into soil used to backfill the planting hole. mix.
Established Plants: 1 cup around drip line of the plant (forming a circle under the plant’s outer leaves). Trees and shrubs: 1 cup for each foot of branch spread (diameter of plant).
Potted Plants: Mix 2 cups of Plant-tone into each cubic foot of soil. Feed established plants 1 teaspoon for each 3 inches of pot diameter. Repeat monthly.
How to apply:
Garden Beds: Mix thoroughly into the soil to a depth of at least 4″
New Plants: Add to the soil used to back fill the planting hole
Established Plants: Sprinkle onto the soil around the drip line
- Always water after applying