- Used & recommended by professional rosarians
- Grow big beautiful plants with prize winning blooms
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no fillers or sludges
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone® Microbes
When to use:
For best flower production feed monthly through the growing season – May through September.
How much to use:
- Individual Plants: Apply 1-1/4 cup around each plant and scratch into the top inch of soil.
- Rose Beds: Spread 6 lbs. per 100 square feet of bed area and scratch into the top inch of soil.
Tip: Keep plants mulched and watered. Always water the soil and not over the foliage of roses.
How to apply:
Bare Root Plants:
Dig a hole about 12” across and 18” deep. Add peat moss and 3 cups of Rose-tone to the soil removed and mix thoroughly. Use this mixture to partially refill hole. Make a cone of soil to place plant on. Spread roots evenly. Planting depth should be such that the graft knuckle is just below ground level. Add 4 – 5 inches of soil and firm around roots. Fill hole to within 2 to 3 inches of top, fill with water and let it soak in. Finish filling hole.
Some pre-packaged roses should be planted in their original container. Follow instructions on container to determine if the plant should be removed or planted with the container.
Follow directions for “Bare Root Plants” for general planting procedures and hole size. Instead of making a cone to place the roots on, fill the hole with enough soil so that when the container is placed in it its soil level is the same as the surrounding area. Place plant in hole and refill as outlined above.